Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Calibrate monte's touchscreen??

Has your monte recentlylost touch?? as in you touch somewhere and the phone registers touch somewhere else?? or rather you want a more accurate touch??
Then do this..

1) Dial *#877#
2) Tap exactly in the center of the cross..the accurate,the better..
 it will look something like dis..This is not monte's screen..its only for how it should look..

3) If you are very accurate,u will get a green indication or it will give a red indication.
4) The cross moves to all the corners..Tap the center
5) Now wen its done, just restart the phone and enjoy better touch and a more accurate one..
I hope this post was useful..If it was,please comment..

1 comment:

  1. Did work perfectly for me.

    I had almost lost touch in my phone. I had to wait for few minutes before the touch would return, but only for 2-3 seconds!

    *#877# worked like a miracle.

    ReplyDelete