Search This Blog

Monday 7 March 2011

How to flash your monte


Samsung S5620 Flashguide.

CHECK ALWAYS FIRST YOUR SIMLOCK.
IF YOU HAVE A SIMLOCK, UNLOCK FIRST.

What to do first:
1) Save everything.
2) Take out SIM card.
3) Take out Micro SD.

What you need:
1) Firmware.
2) Flashprogram.
3) Flash cable (Original USB cable)
4) Your phone: S5620.

Lets Start.
1) Start with a hard rest for safety. (code *2767*3855#)
2) Check your firmware (Code *#1234#)
3) Check our firmware list and download a firmware you want. (We use S5620XEJE1)
4) Download the flash program. (Multiloader v5.62!) (Set a check by BRCM2153)
5) Unrar the firmware.
6) Unrar the program.
7) Into the Firmware you will see three files. (Our ReadMe, CSC and CODE)
8) Open the multiloader.
9) Set a check by Boot Change.
10) Click on Boot and go to the Boot file and click.
11) DONT TICK MASTER ROM!!!! Set in multiloader a check by All Download.
12) click on Amss and go to the file.
13) Do the same by Rsrc1, Rsrc2, Factory FS, CSC, SHP SPP and PFS.
14) NOTE select by RSRC2 always the LOW version!
15) NOTE check FFS and PFS on the same region. (We use SER)


16) Take you USB cable.
17) Take your phone.
18) Put your phone in Download MODE.(Sound Key Down + Camera + Power On) (Make sure your phone is out before)
19) You will seen now: DOWNLOAD MODE..
20) Take your USB cable and put it in your Phone and PC.
21) Let the PC first install the drivers.
22) Go to multiloader and click on Port Search.
23) Wait 20 sec.
24) If the phone is ready click on Download.
25) Don't do anything now. (After the update the phone will reboot by itself.)


26) Congratulations, Your update is fine for 100%
27) End the flash thing with a hard reset. (code *2767*3855#)
28) If your phone start again wait and shut it down normally.
29) Put you Simcard and your micro SD back in.
30) Your phone have now the last firmware and is 100% up to date.

Try this guide on your own risk.

25 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    Did a mistake while patching and lost all hope when the phone was corrupted.
    Could restore it with your help

    ReplyDelete
  2. the same problem faced by me....the PFS is showing error...please help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can flash without the PFS...U must be flashing with MFJF1..It has a PFS problem..Just flash without it..it works..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, what happens if you check the Master Rom?? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. after a month ur fone will start restarting again and again..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks alot bro i have flashed my monte using your guide, and it was easy ,thanks to you... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I flashed my monte, your guide is great. My phone works perfectly, but I have a problem, now I can't save nothing in my microSD (2gb), gives me error all the time. Is the problem my MicroSD or is my phone??

    (I used FW S5620XEJE1)

    ReplyDelete
  8. try formatting your memory card..It may solve your problem...the card must be corrupt...Flashing cannot be the problem..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi rahul
    I tried to flash my monte with many firmwares but every time it gets an error after wait reset:
    "Error:Amss write [8.4s]"
    Help.
    p.s: i can still put my phone in downloading mode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi varun,You will still be able to go to the download mode because when the multiloader says Wait Reset,it means that the boot files have successfully been flashed..Try flashing with XEJE1 and still If you get problems then go back to DDKC1..you can get XEJE1 at www.adf.ly/3NYwk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb explanation rahul da.. :D thanks for the link.. ;-)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anytime guys..Happy to help..
    Want to make cash using your PC?
    register here..
    https://www.gomezpeerzone.com/Apply.aspx?Referrer=raulnayak

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello when i am trying to Install firmware in monte.
    It restarts between the process and then restart again and again and multiloader shows Serial port Failed and since my monte is not starting plz help me sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a problem with Multiloader v5.62 It's Too Big For My Screen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its normal..All face that problem..Use Multiloader 5.65 instead now..

      Delete
  15. I WANT TO DOWNLAOD GTS5620 XEJE1 FIRMWARE PLE TELL ME WEBSITE FO R THIS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get the firmwares for monte from http://firmware.darkforestgroup.com/category/sam/monte/

      Delete
  16. hey how to upgrade firmware when i cnct my phone to pc n open kies its says no need to upgrade plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  17. .i have a problem ...i got installed android through res folder ...but i appears fusion of bada and android ...device isnt getting recognised either in multiloader or in kies...its showing server port open error..how to trouble shoot it !!!!...plz tell me..its toooo urgent.....no mobile wid mee....dying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reinstall kies and put your phone in download mode and reflash.. It will be fine. Dont worry.

      Delete
  18. after upgrading.....my phone restarts again and again....wouldnt stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reflash your phone with a different mod..

      Delete
  19. after update firmware my monte mobile was not on pls me frd....i try to on it show a picture mobile and system link error pls help me frd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ajay dont worry just reflash it by putting it in download mode.. Your phone is fine..

      Delete